Our important policies at HiPower House.
Consult with your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone. You should always consult your physician or health care specialist before performing any of the exercises in this program, especially if you have any chronic or recurring physical conditions, and/or if you are pregnant, nursing, or elderly. The instruction presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical advice or counseling.
This studio offers workouts and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read, seen or heard from this studio. The use of any information provided including workouts at this studio are solely at your own risk.
A 12 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid a late charge. You will be charged $15 for cancelling a class less than 12 hours prior to the start of the class. If you do not cancel your class within 30 minutes and you do not show up to the class that you have scheduled, you will be charged $30 no show fee. These charges are in an effort to keep our clientele committed and accountable.
If you are on the waitlist, be prepared and ready to be at the studio for your waitlisted class. This is an “on call” reservation. You may be added into the class from the waitlist up to 1 hour before the class. You will be added to the class whether you “confirm” or not. If you are added to the class from the waitlist and do not come, the cancellation policy will apply.
When using the online booking system, being waitlisted for a class does not guarantee a space in that class. Each client is permitted to take one class per day. Classes will only be confirmed up to the amount of pre-paid sessions. Bookings cannot be confirmed beyond a month. Classes are subject to change without notice. HiPower House will cancel classes up to four hours before a class if there are less than two people signed up. I understand that I should check the schedule prior to arriving to class. Instructors are subject to change without notice. Payment is for a class, not a particular instructor. Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL for classes, packages, contracts and retail sales. These items are non-refundable and non-transferable. All contracts will automatically renew at the end of the term. A 30 day written notice is required to cancel the contract or to avoid automatic renewal. If any contract is cancelled prior to the expiration, a $50.00 cancellation fee may be assessed.
IN STUDIO CONDITIONS:
• Clients are required to wear grip socks only for the Megaformer.
• Please turn off cell phones and do not bring them to your machines with you. If have your cell phone with you due to certain circumstances, please understand that cell phone use at on the machines is strictly prohibited. This is for your safety and in an effort to be respectful to your classmates and instructors. All cell phone use during class is to be done outside of the workout room.
• Children and pets are not permitted on the machines at any time.
• Clients are responsible for wiping down their equipment after each use.
• Please do not come to class if you are feeling sick.
• You agree to allow HiPower House to take a video or photo to use for promotion purposes from time to time.
• The minimum age for training with us is 16. People under the age of 18 are required to provide a certificate from a parent or legal guardian confirming approval to train with HiPower House.
• You warrant that you are in good physical condition and you know of no medical or other reason why you cannot or should not do active or passive exercise. You recognize that the fitness instructor(s) is not able to provide me with medical advice regarding my fitness, and that this information is used as a guideline to the limitations of my ability to exercise. I agree to not hold any certified trainer, owner or directors of HiPower House liable for any injury that may occur during an exercise session.
If you have any questions, please click the button below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!get in touch